Wednesday 4 September 2013

A Chorus of Praise, Ave Maria, and Lux Aurumque

In 2010, I had the great honor of being selected for Sound of America. This is a National Honor Choir that selects singers from highly known events like State Honor Choirs, ACDA, and Choir Conventions all over the United States to pick the best in that year to go travel to Europe and perform a circuit of concerts through many countries.

In my experience, I had the extreme pleasure to travel to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, and Luxembourg. Each of which I would gladly travel back to, either to live or to visit -- I don't care! Europe is the most beautiful place physically, culturally, and the people weren't too bad either.

This is a recording of the 2010 National Honor Choir singing A Chorus of Praise, Ave Maria, and Lux Aurumque.

It was a true honor to participate in this choir, and I would do anything to do it again. 






No comments:

Post a Comment